Transaction Coordination Services
As your Transaction Coordinator, I am here to provide administrative support from contract to close. My role is to help make the buying and selling process run as smoothly as possible. If issues arise with the seller, buyer, paperwork, or third party…I will help you through it!
- Thoroughly review contract for completeness including initials/signatures, deadlines, and create transaction timeline
- Create a detailed timeline outlining all of the important due dates
- Contact client, cooperating agent, lender, escrow agent, & title company introducing myself as a member of your Team
- Send executed contract to all parties in the transaction
- Confirm escrow deposit and receipt have been received
- Confirm that inspection(s) are scheduled within the time frame of contract
- Maintain regular contact with all parties involved for status updates as well as outstanding items
- Send weekly update reports via email
- Obtain copies of HOA/Condo Docs and confirm the buyer has received them
- Make sure the buyer makes application (and interview if required)
- Confirm buyer has received HOA/Condo approval
- Confirm the buyer has made loan application
- Confirm appraisal has been ordered and follow-up with lender for results
- Monitor underwriting process through receipt of loan commitment followed by the clear to close
- Make sure title commitment, lien search, and survey are ordered and delivered (as applicable)
- Send closing instructions to buyer and/or seller
- Confirm that the lender’s closing documents are delivered to title company
- Regularly check that closing is on target
- Send distribution authorization to title company
- Review settlement statement for accuracy
- Confirm final walk-thru arrangements have been made
- Submit documents for brokerage compliance
- Confirm closing time and location
- Review Listing Agreement and ensure it is properly filled out and signed.
- Prepare the MLS entry for agent and seller approval.
- Upload photos, videos, virtual tour links, disclosures & documents to MLS.
- *Listing Agent to provide property description, photos/links, documents, room dimensions, & other pertinent listing information.
*Transaction Coordination Fees are deducted from Agent’s commission at Closing (or payable via electronic invoice within 3 days of Closing date).
*Listing Input Fee is due upon submission of the Listing Input Form.