What is a Transaction Coordinator? And Why do you need one?
A Transaction Coordinator (TC) manages real estate contracts from execution through closing.
Using a TC allows the Agent to focus their time and attention on growing a business, while knowing that the administrative needs of existing contracts are being handled.
A TC manages the communication, documents, deadlines, scheduling, and follow up to ensure my Agents reach the closing table as smoothly as possible.
Transaction Coordinator Services
- Review contracts and paperwork for accuracy and compliance
- Create a detailed closing timeline
- Introduce and coordinate with all parties
- Confirm escrow deposit and receipt have been received
- Communicate progress and keep all parties on track
- Send weekly update reports via email
- Confirm loan application has been made
- Monitor underwriting process through receipt of loan commitment followed by the clear to close
- Monitor HOA application
- Confirm inspections have been scheduled
- Manage contingencies and key dates
- Ensure contract requirements are complete
- Monitor closing progress and provide updates
Join my mailing list to receive the latest Transaction Coordination news and tips!