- General HR support
- HRIS maintenance
- Handbook and policy development
- Resume screening
- Payroll processing
- Payroll tax account maintenance
- Time entry/auditing
- Benefit reconciliation
- Email management
- Document/ spreadsheet composition
- Transaction coordination
Why Use a Virtual Professional?
Small business owners are often asked to wear many different “hats” during the average day. There are leadership duties which keep you busy with daily operations, HR tasks to complete, payroll administration to perform, or general administrative duties that pull you away from your work.
A virtual professional provides quality services and helps scale your operations all while you get to stay focused on your core duties and reduce your staffing costs by up to 40%.
There are three primary reasons why bringing in a virtual professional in the critical areas of payroll, human resources, and general administrative support must be a top priority for all growing small businesses.
1. You will save time because the hiring process is faster when using the services of a virtual professional.
2. You can use a virtual professional in ways that best suit your current budget demands.
3. You reduce the amount of internal training that is necessary to bring someone new up-to-speed with specialized projects.
4. You get to utilize your other staff more effectively because everyone can stay focused on their primary duties.
If you’ve built a successful business, then it is only natural that you’ll want to keep building upon those positive accomplishments.
That’s why hiring me as your virtual professional for your current and future needs is one of the best business decisions you can make today.
If you’re ready to get more done, then let’s work together to find new ways to help you become more productive and save money by using my services today.
How does my personalized approach work?
A common concern of new clients working with a virtual professional for the first time is building trust and making sure they are making the best decision for their business. Using the below three step personalized process, I will alleviate this concern.
1. Discuss your business goals and needs
Each business is unique and has specific requirements. We will discuss what you need to achieve your goals in a short, productive meeting.
2. Approve your services and pricing plan
After our initial meeting, I will recommend services and the pricing plan that best meets your requirements.
3. Launch and track
Launch your services and track progress. I will continually learn about your business, assess what is working (what is not), and make adjustments as needed.
I’d love to hear from you!